Contributed abstracts accepted on SINAPSIS 2017 will be presented as either oral or poster presentations.
- Conventional format of a 13-minute talk by the registered author using a projector, followed by a 2-minute discussion period.
- Authors are expected to bring their presentation on their own laptop computer along with a backup copy on a USB drive in case of laptop failure. If you don’t have a laptop we will provide one.
- All oral talks will be presented in this manner. No other presentation format is available.
- Consist of well-prepared visual materials about the work posted on a designated board or wall.
- A registered author must be present to provide details and answer questions during the selected poster session times.
- Posters should be formatted in PORTRAIT/VERTICAL format.
- The surface area available is 841mm wide by 1189 mm high which corresponds to A0 format.
- The Conference provides materials to attach the poster in the board or wall.